These webinars cover common questions that arise as candidates are considering running for a seat on their board of education.
- Roles and Responsibilities of Being a School Board Member - Review the responsibilities of serving as a school board member
- Being a School Board Candidate - learn about being a candidate for your school board
- Campaign First Steps - review the legal aspects of setting up your campaign.
- Campaign Contributions and Expenditures - reviews campaign contributions and allowable expenditures
- Campaign Reporting Requirements - learn about the requirements for reporting campaign contributions and expenditures
- Pre-Board Candidate Webinar - In this two-part webinar, get the information you need to make the decision to run for your local board of education before the Aug. 9 filing deadline: What you need to know from a board member's viewpoint and The legal aspects of running for the board of education